What is fasset?
Fasset is the Finance and Accounting Service Sector Education and Training Authority. Launched in 2000 following the implementation of the Skills Development Act of (1998), Fasset is the largest employer of people with financial management, accounting and auditing skills. The Finance and Accounting Services Sector includes:
- The South African Revenue Services (SARS)
- National and provincial treasuries
- Financial development organisations
- Investments and trusts
- Accounting, bookkeeping and tax services
Fasset’s core mission is to increase the flow of new entrants within their sector into employment. A few of their other objectives are:
- Developing the competence of both employees and potential employees
- Improve the quality of life of employees and their work prospects
- Increase productivity of employees
- Increase levels of investment in both education and training fields in order to optimise the return on investment (ROI)
- Promote self employment possibilities for skilled and knowledgeable people who are unable to get employment
Fasset Awarded Courses
Bellview Institute offers all five accredited and internationally recognised ICB programmes that are awarded by Fasset.
- ICB Entrepreneurship
- ICB Business Management
- ICB Office Administration
- ICB Bookkeeping and Accounting
- ICB Public Sector Accounting
Where can I Study
There are various institutions all over South Africa that offer courses awarded by Fasset. With Bellview Institute, you can obtain your qualification from the comfort of your home! We pride ourselves on giving our students premium accredited courses along with the best service and support!
Join us at Bellview!
Take the first step to succeeding with Bellview Institute! We Guarantee you the best distance learning experience! Here’s how to contact us:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION form and we will get back to you
- Call us toll-free: 0800 39 0027
Begin with Bellview.