N4 Human Resource Management: National Certificate
This is the first course in the Human Resource Management programme and also the start of your journey to an accredited HR qualification. Within this course you will learn the basics of how to work with a company’s best asset: it’s people!
Following the completion of this course, you will have obtained a fully accredited National Certificate.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
- Personnel Management N4
- Management Communication N4
- Computer Practice N4 or Introductory Computer Practice N
National Certificate: N4 Human Resources Management
|Accreditation:||The Quality Council of Trades and Occupations (QCTO)|
Three open book assignments.
One final exam set by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).
National N Certificate
Award issued by:
The DHET and the QCTO
|The National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 04|
Length of course:
Get Practical Work Experience
Complete your 6 months practical work experience by taking advantage of the free service from the DHET. This service matches your profile with companies who are willing to offer you work based experience!
Human Resource Careers
There are a number of careers to explore! Take a look at a few of them below:
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Administrator
- Human Resource Consultant
How do I get Started?
Here are the ways in which you can get in touch with us and start studying.
- Fill in the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly.
- Call us toll-free: 0800 39 00 27
- Chat to us on Whatsapp: 082 318 8892
Last Updated: August 4, 2020