ICB Higher Certificate: Office Administration (Intermediate Level)
Once you have received your National Certificate, it is now time to move on to the Office Administration Higher Certificate. Not only will this course add to the previous one, but also bring in new subjects such as Human Resource Management and Economics. Equipping you with even more knowledge for a successful future.
Throughout the levels you will go deeper and deeper, gaining even more valuable knowledge and skills that will allow you to take on key functions and responsibilities in the office environment.
Higher Certificate: Office Administration
The Quality Council of Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) & FASSET
Overall Cumulative: 240
National Certificate: Office Administration
- Introduction to Business English
- Business and Office Administration 1 (BOA1)
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (BKTB)
- Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Business Law and Administrative Practice (BLAP)
- Cost and Management Accounting (CMGT)
- Business and Office Administration 2 (BOA2)
- Human Resource Management and Labour Relations (HRLR)
- Economics (ECS)
What Will You Learn?
By the end of your course, you would have gained knowledge and skills from the subjects above. As a result, you will have the ability to:
- Communicate well in the business.
- Do Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Apply your basic knowledge of Cost and Management Accounting
- Use your basic skills in marketing and public relations, business law and administrative practice
- Apply a range of Office Administration techniques and Economics
- Perform Human Resources and Labour Relations administrative task
What Can You Become?
Once you have completed your Office Administration Higher Certificate course you can apply for positions such as:
- Human Resource Administrator
- General Office Manager
- Senior Office Administrator
You will have the option to choose between the two packages listed below:
This package has been created by Bellview Institute around the Textbook from the official ICB publishers.
The Standard material package includes:
- ICB Textbooks
- Bellview Study and Workbook guide
- Bellview Solution Guide
- Assessment Guide
- Exam Trial Paper
The PRO material package is for those students who need extra help, as it includes a few extras to assist. All the study material and videos come directly from the official ICB publishers.
The PRO material package includes:
- ICB Textbooks
- ICB Study Guide
- Bellview Assessment Guide
- USB with videos to boost studying
- Two Trial Exam Papers on the USB
(It should be noted, the USB is an extra to help with your studies. The videos test your knowledge, it does not replace your study material.)
Assignments and Examinations
Portfolio of Evidence
Once you have paid your registration and exam fees, you will receive your Portfolio Of Evidence (PoE) files. Each subject has its own PoE which consists of;
- ICB Administration Guide
- ICB Tests and Projects
- Answer Books
For each subject, you will have 3 assignments to complete and two tests. The tests will take place at the ICB approved assessment venues in South Africa.
Your entire PoE will be handed in the day of your final exam and will contribute 30% towards your final mark.
You will also be required to write a final exam for each subject, which can take place in either:
Results are released 7 weeks after the exam. It will be found on the Trainee Website as well as emailed to students.
Your exam will contribute 70% towards your final mark.
Level Up With Bellview!
Take the next step in your journey to earning your diploma.
Register today and further your career with Bellview.
If you have any further questions regarding our Office Administration or any of our other courses, do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Give us a call on our toll-free number 0800 39 00 27
- Fill out our contact form at the bottom of the page
- Chat to us on Whatsapp 082 318 8892
Take the next step to success!
Last Updated: 06 August 2020