ICB National Certificate: Office Administration (Foundation Level)
Are you looking to gain some all-round office knowledge? The Office Administration National Certificate focuses on teaching you all of the basics on how to keep things organized in a company so that it is smooth sailing all the way.
Throughout the levels you will go deeper and deeper and gain even more valuable knowledge and skills that will allow you to take on key functions and responsibilities in the office environment.
Certificate: Office Administrator
The Quality Council of Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)
Matric Certificate or Equivalent
- Introduction to Business English
- Business and Office Administration 1 (BOA1)
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (BKTB)
- Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Business Law and Administrative Practice (BLAP)
- Cost and Management Accounting (CMGT)
What Will You Learn?
By the end of your course, you would have gained knowledge and skills in the above mentioned subjects. As a result, you will have the ability to:
- Business Communication
- Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Apply your basic knowledge of Cost and Management Accounting
- Use your basic skills in marketing and public relations, business law and administrative practice
What Can You Become?
Once you have completed your Office Administration National Certificate course you can apply for entry-level jobs, such as:
- Junior Office Administrator
- Marketing Administrator
You will have the option to choose between the two packages listed below:
This package has been created by Bellview Institute around the Textbook from the official ICB publishers.
The Standard material package includes:
- ICB Textbooks
- Bellview Study and Workbook guide
- Bellview Solution Guide
- Assessment Guide
- Exam Trial Paper
The PRO material package is for those students who need extra help, as it includes a few extras to assist. All the study material and videos come directly from the official ICB publishers.
The PRO material package includes:
- ICB Textbooks
- ICB Study Guide
- Bellview Assessment Guide
- USB with videos to boost studying
- Two Trial Exam Papers on the USB
(It should be noted, the USB is an extra to help with your studies. The videos test your knowledge, it does not replace your study material.)
Assignments and Examinations
Portfolio of Evidence
Once you have paid your registration and exam payments you will receive your Portfolio Of Evidence (PoE). You will receive a PoE per subject, and each one will include:
- ICB Administration Guide
- ICB Tests and Projects
- Answer Books
For each subject, you will have 3 assignments to complete and two tests. The tests will take place at the ICB approved assessment centres in South Africa.
Your complete PoE will be handed in the day of your final exam and will contribute 30% towards your final mark.
In addition, you will also be required to write a final exam for each subject. Which can take place in either:
Results are released 7 weeks after the exam. It will be found on the Trainee Website as well as emailed to students.
Your exam will contribute 70% towards your final mark.
Get Qualified With Bellview!
Are you ready to start your journey to earning your diploma?
Register today and allow Bellview to help you achieve your dreams.
If you have any further questions regarding our Office Administration or any of our other courses, do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Give us a call on our toll-free number 0800 39 00 27
- Fill out our contact form at the bottom of the page
- Chat to us on Whatsapp 082 318 8892
So what are you waiting for? Your future is now!
Last Updated: 06 August 2020