The South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) has deregistered about 200 qualifications. Four of those being ICB qualifications, including the National Diploma: Financial Accounting.
Students will have until 30 July 2021 to register for the Business Management National Diploma: Financial Accounting, and will need to complete their qualification before 30 July 2025.
For Bellview Institute students, the final day for enrolments is 31 March 2021.
In this 36 month accredited course you will receive:
- Job specific knowledge
- 18 months Practical training
- Skills required for your chosen career
ICB National Diploma: Financial Accounting (Business Management)
This is the last course in the Business Management programme and once you have completed you will have obtained your National Diploma: Business Management!
|Course:||ICB National Diploma: Financial Accounting (Business Management)|
|Accredited by:||The Quality Council of Trades and Occupations (QCTO)|
|Award type:||National Higher Certificate and a Programme Completion Certificate|
|Award issued by:||FASSET will issue your National Qualification, and, the ICB will issue you a Programme Completion Certificate.|
|NQF level:||National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 06|
|Length of course:||36 months|
- Introduction to Business English
- Business Management 1 (BMT1)
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (BKTB)
- Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Office and Legal Practice (OLPR)
- Business Management 2 (BMT2)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Financial Statements (FNST)
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRLR)
- Business Management 3 (BMT3)
- Financial Management and Control (FMCL)
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks (FRRF)
- Research Theory and Practice (by short dissertation, topic: Business Management) (RTAP)
What Will You Learn?
This will prepare you for management systems at a corporate level. The main focus of this course will be to teach you how to manage the businesses finances
What can you become?
Once you have completed your Financial Accounting course you will automatically qualify for the following jobs:
- Financial Accountant
- Business Consultant
- Accounting Officer
There are two study material options available:
This package has been created by Bellview Institute around the Textbook from the official ICB publishers.
The Standard material package includes:
- ICB Textbooks
- Bellview Study and Workbook guide
- Bellview Solution Guide
- Assessment Guide
- Exam Trial Paper
The PRO material package is created for students who need extra help, it includes extra material to assist. All study material and videos come directly from the official ICB publishers:
- ICB Textbooks
- ICB Study Guide
- Bellview Assessment Guide
- USB with videos to boost studying
- Two Trial Exam Papers on the USB
(The videos on the USB do not replace study material, they are a way to test your knowledge.)
Assignments and Examinations
Portfolio of Evidence
Assessments are based on the submission of your Portfolio Of Evidence (PoE). You will receive a PoE per subject, and each one will include:
- ICB Administration Guide
- ICB Tests and Projects
- Answer Books
For each subject you will have three assignments and two tests. The tests will be written at ICB approved assessment centres in South Africa. Your PoE will be handed in along with your final exam and will contribute 30% towards your final mark.
You will also be required to write a final exam for each subject. Results can be found on the Trainee Website as well as emailed to students, 7 weeks after the exam was written.
Your exam contributes 70% towards your final mark.
Succeed With Bellview!
This is the last course to obtain your diploma!
- Give us a call on our toll free number 0800 39 00 27
- Fill out our contact form at the bottom of the page
- Chat to us on Whatsapp 082 318 8892
Last Updated: 22 January 2021